מידע לגבי פתיחה של CRYPTOWORKS:

כל השאלות והדיונים על לווינים, ציוד קליטה, ממירים, ערוצים חדשים, כרטיסי לווין, קידודים ועוד.....
שלח תגובה
סמל אישי של משתמש
איש המציאות
אחלה חבר
אחלה חבר
הודעות: 792
הצטרף: 23 דצמבר 2003, 09:33
מיקום: חיפה

מידע לגבי פתיחה של CRYPTOWORKS:

שליחה על ידי איש המציאות »

שאלו אותי פעמיים בזמן האחרון על CRYPTOWORKS,

וזה מה שמצאתי :

מישהו יודע עוד משהו ?

* Is it possible to watch crypto-encoded channels without an official subscription?

Yes, but only with a MOSC (modified original smart card).

* What about a funcard, goldcard, silvercard, etc?

No files currently publicly available that would open any crypto provider with any of these cards.

* Are there any good crypto-encoded channels?

That depends on your language abilities and what you consider to be 'good'. In general, crypto is of limited interest to those who do not understand Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, or (at least for now) Polish. The Polish crypto transmissions may cease in the near future (transmissions are now simulcast in crypto and seca2).

* Do any of the crypto providers transmit any programs in English?

With the most commonly available crypto MOSC card, the UPC/Wizja, English sound tracks are presently available for some or all of the programs on: HBO Poland, HBO Hungary, Canal+ Poland, Fox Sports, Private Gold, Hallmark, Cartoon, EuroNews, Animal Planet, Club, Fox Kids, Reality, MTV and Turner Classic Movies. Perhaps someone else can advise what if any English is available via DigiTurk.

* Where can I buy a MOSC card and for how much?

- The most popular is the Wizja or UPC card that opens the crypto-encoded programs in the Czech, Slovak, Hungarian UPC and the Polish Nowa Cyfra packages. It is sold at many satellite shops in these countries for EUR 50-100. There are usually also several Wizja cards offered on the regional buy-sell satellite boards, such as www.satcentrum.cz/burza and http://satelite.eu.org/forumdisplay...une=&forumid=10 .

- There is also the CzechLink card, often seen for sale on the same boards, which opens four Czech/Slovak channels. The CzechLink card can be officially purchased for about EUR 100 for a lifetime subscription. However, unless you have a friend or relative in the Czech Republic who can have the card officially activated for you, you'll need to activate it unofficially (some satellite shops will do this for you, or you can do it yourself with a Phoenix programmer and the Crypto2002 software).

- There is also the DigiTurk card for the Turkish package. Perhaps someone else can provide info about sources and prices for this card, despite requests I have never seen one.

- There is also a crypto-encoded package called Xtra Music. I don't have any details about this provider or whether cards are available.

* Is there anything else required in addition to the card?

Yes, a so-called blocker, which prevents the provider from turning off the card. An external blocker, that connects between the card and the CAM, costs about EUR 20. Or an internal blocker file can be added to a crypto external CAM via a laptop. The UPC/Wizja blocker does not work with DigiTurk and vice versa.

* Do I need an external crypto CAM?

Ordinarily yes, unless your receiver has an embedded crypto CAM (such as the Humax 5500). An exception is the Humax 5400, which can open crypto after installation of the IrCrypto patch. Also, the Humax 5300 can be modified to receive crypto via the internal CAM.

* Does IrCrypto work with any receiver besides the Humax 5400?

Not to my knowledge, but I'm not sure if it has been tested on other similar boxes (e.g. Hyundai).

* Is there a source in the UK for crypto MOSCs?

I've occasionally seen ads on usenet and various boards but don't have any specific info at present.

* Why are so many Wizja cards now available? How long will they continue to work?

Two Polish providers, Wizja and Cyfra+, merged to form Nowa Cyfra. Apparently thousands of Wizja cards fell into the hands of pirates around the time of the merger. Once Nowa Cyfra discontinues the crypto simulcast and starts to broadcast exclusively in Seca2, the Wizja card will no longer decode the Nowa Cyfra package. However, the Czech and Hungarian UPC packages will continue indefinitely in crypto, and the Wizja card now opens all channels on both of these packages. How long this will continue is anyone's guess, behind a blocker the card should work unless the codes are changed.

* Can I program a Wizja card to open DigiTurk or CzechLink, or vice versa?

No, as of now you need a separate card for each of these providers.

* I have a dead Wizja or UPC card. Can it be reactivated?

Probably, although there are some cards that have somehow been rendered permanently inactive.

* How do I reactivate a Wizja or UPC card?

After downloading and unzipping Crypto2002, insert your card into a Phoenix interface, attach the Phoenix to a serial port on your computer, and proceed as follows:

1.Launch Crypto2002.

2.In tab settings select Language, Programer type, Com port, Speed, TXDelay. Don't mark LOG.

(I'm using speed 19000, Delay 100 on AMD1600+)

3. Insert card and push TEST button.

4.If communication is O.K. card ATR appears. If program hangs something is wrong. Try increase Delay, or set 3 MHz crystal on Phoenix programer.

5.In tab Card status click button READ.

6.You will see the records on the card.

Records with status A0 are dead records and cannot be erased. Only records with status 20 are valid, with the validity dates given by column "OD"(from date) and "DO"(to date).

7.Go to tab Records - Subtab Activate - Load button. Find the latest complete *.cw2 file (with status 20 not A0 !!!) and open it.

In subtabs 1-10 you can see records in the opened file and the date of expiration. Here you can also change date of expiration (the best way is to set date "Do" to 2010 year).

In section below mark "Which records should be writen" and click "Write records".

8.When writing is finished (this may take several minutes) go to tab Card status and Read card. Verify if all desired records are on the card.

9. Put the card back into your receiver and watch TV.......
my collection so far :
dreambox7020|UCAS programmer| analog signal meter|manhattan |matrix reloaded|
1.80 + 1.2 + 1.60 dish|1.80 + "24 actuator
סמל אישי של משתמש
Zacky
הודעות: 4354
הצטרף: 22 דצמבר 2003, 20:05

שליחה על ידי Zacky »

אין עוד משהו.... :(

לצערי בנתיים חייבים כרטיס מקורי כדי לפתוח ערוצים המקודדים בקריפטווורקס,אולי בעתיד יהיה חדש... :?
שלח תגובה